Installing the new (old) "barn doors"
The hand-crafted replicas of our original 1894 apparatus bay (barn) doors
add a final touch to the front facade.


The completed south-side bay doors, December 23, 2002. Wood trim and
beadboard will be installed to cover the structural steel framework
that surrounds (and supports) the doors.

| < back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 [ 7 ] 8 | 9 | 10 | next > |


Aurora Regional Fire Museum • PO Box 1782 • Aurora, IL 60507
Phone: (630) 892-1572 • e-mail:
ARFMinfo@aol.com