Rebuilding the Front Facade
The most visible part of our project, reconstructing the building's
front facade - complete with three bay windows and and "onion" dome on top.


In October of 2002, the Old Central Fire Station's overhead
apparatus doors are replaced with historicaly accurate replicas
of the origional 1894 swinging "barn doors."

| < back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 [ 18 ] 19 | 20 | next > |


Aurora Regional Fire Museum • PO Box 1782 • Aurora, IL 60507
Phone: (630) 892-1572 • e-mail:
ARFMinfo@aol.com