Chief's Office
Reinstalling the original bay-window, refinishing the wood floors, reinstallation of wood wainscoting, trim and baseboard, new electrical wiring, paint, and minor improvements.


Gary, a worker with John Edward Construction Co., begins
demolition in the Chief's Office, Spring 2001.


| < back [ 1 ] 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > |


Aurora Regional Fire Museum • PO Box 1782 • Aurora, IL 60507
Phone: (630) 892-1572 • e-mail:
ARFMinfo@aol.com