Chief's Office
Reinstalling the original bay-window, refinishing the wood floors, reinstallation of wood wainscoting, trim and baseboard, new electrical wiring, paint, and minor improvements.


The old Chief's office as it looked in early September of 2002. The water
logged plaster has been removed and Ward Contracting Inc.
was given the job of rebuilding the second floor.

| < back | 1 | 2 | 3 [ 4 ] 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > |


Aurora Regional Fire Museum • PO Box 1782 • Aurora, IL 60507
Phone: (630) 892-1572 • e-mail:
ARFMinfo@aol.com