Central Hallway
Reopening the building's central light-shaft and skylight, refinish the original 1894-era wood floor, wood wainscoting, trim and baseboard, new electrical wiring, paint, and minor improvements.


Looking down the central stairway, Spring 2001,
just before it was demolished.

| < back | 1 | 2 [ 3 ] 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > |



Aurora Regional Fire Museum • PO Box 1782 • Aurora, IL 60507
Phone: (630) 892-1572 • e-mail:
ARFMinfo@aol.com